Monday 7 November 2011

New mix - The House Set

Didn't feel I played a great set last night at the Horse and Groom so made this to reassure myself!

Player at the top of the page!


Owusu & Hannibal - Delerium (Morgan Geist remix)
Brandt Bauer Frick - Teufelsteifer
Mosca - The way we were
I:Cube - Tokoyo undo
Metamatics - Blue water
The Francis Inferno Orchestra - I need it (Nicolas Basement remix)
The Main Stem - Bomma jack-it
Mark Farina - Dream machine
The Francis Inferno Orchestra - I said yes sir
Juan Atkins & Model 500 - The flow
Tom Trago - Use me
The Holy Ghost - Hold my breath (Tiger & Woods remix)
Soundstream - Makin love
Losoul - Ooooooooo
Global Communication - The way
Ce Ce Rogers - Someday (DJ Pope remix)
Fourtet - Sing
MJ Cole - Sincere (Jazzanova's Sincerely yours remix)
Christian Promner's Drum Lesson - Das leben ist herrlich
Los Updates - Getting late (Luciano remix)
Counterplan - 90 Degrees (DJ Q mix)
Ian Pooley - The fly shuffle (Dub)
Kenny Hawkes - Play the game (Phil Weeks remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment