Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ultra Music Festival Competition

As you can see above I've posted my entry to Mixcloud's Ultra music festival, usually a stomping ground for the 'large' names in 'dance' music - put in inverted commas because they are essentially trumped up pop stars...  Anyway I'm determined to not let this competition get run over by entries with fucking Swedish House Mafia tracks and that 'I'm sexy' track, god help anyone if they put a Black Eyed Peas track in their mix!!!!

I've included what I think are big tunes, mixed together at pace on two decks, tried not to let the energy drop without messing around with the tracks themselves - basically going back to what DJs used to do...

Give me a favourite if you like it!  If I win I promise to do my best to shave Skrillex's hair off...

No comments:

Post a Comment