Sunday 31 July 2011

Summer evenings mix inc Lone, The Cardigans, Valentin Stip etc

You may have noticed a new mix go up at the top of the page...  Heres the tracklisting...


Valentin Stip - Anytime will do
Liv Lykke - Notes fall
Lone - Sungrazer cascade
The Cardigans - Erase & rewind
Sergy Fresh, Andras Fox & Tutu Sweene - Told me
The Orb - Fluffy little clouds (Dance Mix mkII)
Bocca Grande - Procedure
Arandel - #1
Burial - Stolen dog
Marvin Belton - Bleed to be free
Cavalier - Umadoshi (Break my heart)
Kaytronik - Love rethought
Trus'me - In the red
Valentin Stip - Gravels I&II
Burial - Street halo
Robag Wrhume - Pnom gobal
Murk - Reach for me (Paul Woolford re-edit)
Bocca Grande - Bremen orchestra (Re-edited remake)
Jesper Ryom - Luna
Kerri Chandler - Halleuyah (Kaoz club mix)
Kerri Chandler - The invaders
Burial - NYC

I'd be curious to see what people think, its not the easiest mix to listen to but I think it flows fairly well...

No comments:

Post a Comment